Skip to main content

Frequently Used Forms

Vehicle Accident Report

Used to report motor vehicle accidents involving University operated vehicles.

Property Loss/Bodily Injury Incident Report

Used to report non-vehicle incidents such as property loss, vandalism, theft etc. or injuries to people who are not employees of USU.

Workers Compensation

Used to report on the job injuries to USU employees.


Management Agreements

Facility Use Agreement

Used to allow non-university parties to use University facilities. Form may be completed by a department and forwarded to the Risk Management office (UMC 1445) for review and approval.

Indemnification Agreement

Used in lieu of a complex contract for the sole purpose of shifting the risk of loss associated with an activity to another party.

Volunteer Services Agreement

Used for individuals who wish to volunteer services to benefit the University.